Sup3r PCT is yet so far the only Post Cycle Therapy product by Olympus Labs. It offers the true standard of what PCT Supplements should be. Unparalleled by other PCT products because of simple ways to protect your gains, and bring your libido to its appropriate levels. One of the most critical states that one must achieve after one’s cycle is the restoration of homeostasis to ensure minimalized suppression. This is exactly what Sup3r PCT does. Moreover, it is specifically designed to eliminate estrogen, prolactin, while boosting natural testosterone and supports anti-oxidants and the liver.
Our Sup3r PCT Review
Getting a proper post cycle therapy or PCT going is an essential after cycling with anabolic steroids and prohormones. Unless you’ve got this in your bodybuilding checklist, there is a very big chance that you’re going to be prone to a number of health problems, not mentioning losing most of the gains you’ve made in your cycle.
However, simply getting your hands on the first PCT product you come across isn’t going to pull it off. You’ve got to go for one that’s not only loaded with the right ingredients, but has also been verified by users to be effective.
One product that is gathering quite a following nowadays is Sup3r PCT and we’re going to give it a closer look shortly to see if it can really get the job done when it comes to post cycle therapy.
How Does Sup3r PCT Work?
Produced by Olympus Labs, Sup3r PCT is formulated to be an all-around post cycle therapy product. Apart from regulating estrogen and prolactin, this PCT supplement is also designed to boost testosterone levels as well as stave off liver issues.
Sup3r PCT Ingredients
Now let’s take a quick look at the ingredients used to put Sup3r PCT together:
- Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione – Also known as arimistane, Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione is basically a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA. Besides being an aromatase inhibitor (AI), which promotes the production of more testosterone in the body, Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione is also seen to help prevent cortisol hormones from surging sooner or later.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Mucuna Pruriens, which is also referred to as Velvet Bean, is a type of tropical legume that thrives in and around Asia and Africa. Apart from being loaded with L-Dopa that is seen to improve fertility and ease up the effects of Parkinson’s Disease, clinical tests also show that Mucuna Pruriens can block the excessive production of prolactin when taken in a regular basis.
- Horny Goat Weed – Scientifically known as Epimedium, bishop’s hat and rand beef grass, Horny Goat Weed has been traditionally used in Chinese medicine to treat erectile dysfunction and low libido as well as enhancing sexual stamina. Medical studies reveal that it is packed with natural compounds that don’t just help boost testosterone production, but also improve the body’s overall circulation.
- Quercetin may be commonly known as a type of plant pigment found mostly in apples, citrus fruits as well as onions, but it is actually a powerful antioxidant that can stave off the bad effects of stress, promote ideal blood pressure and circulation, support cardiovascular health and keep the respiratory system functioning ideally.
- Indole-3-Carbinol – Produced by the breakdown of the glucosinolate glucobrassicin and is very abundant in cruciferous vegetables like kale, Brussels sprouts, collard greens, cauliflower, broccoli and cabbage, Indole-3-Carbinol has been a known natural detoxifying agent for the liver and other major organs. It’s also seen to help boost the immune system and realign imbalances in the hormonal levels.
- Fadogia Agrestis or bakin gagai is a type of shrub native to the regions of Sudan, Ghana and Nigeria, which has been seen to increase testosterone levels and improve libido in a number of clinical studies. These beneficial effects are attributed to the various flavonoids, anthraquinones, saponins and alkaloids present in the plant.
What are the key aspects of this product?
- Estrogen elimination
- Prolactin elimination
- Natural testosterone boosting
- Anti-oxidant support
- Liver support
Sup3r PCT Benefits
- Keeps the liver in tiptop shape
- Promotes increased testosterone production
- Regulates prolactin and estrogen
As an adult dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule of Sup3r PCT four times daily with meals.
- Do not exceed more than 4 Sup3r PCT capsules in a 24-hour period.
- Do not take Sup3r PCT for more than a month.
Possible Side Effects
Many users who have already tried taking Sup3r PCT report that they did not experience side effects at all while on the product.
Sup3r PCT Testimonials
Let’s have a peek at what people who have already tried taking Sup3r PCT have to say about it:
“I already feel a difference and that was just from waking up.”
“Amazing PCT supplement, contains 4 functions that are vital in any pct supplement.”
“SUP3R PCT is a post cycle therapy supplement done right!”
I’d have to say that Sup3r PCT features the right ingredients to really set off the PCT results you’re looking to achieve. However, I discovered while researching for this review that Mucuna Pruriens is an ingredient that’s banned in some countries, namely Canada, Italy and Australia.
I think Sup3r PCT is a good choice if you’re simply looking to use it as a post cycle therapy supplement. Using this product when you’re planning to compete in bodybuilding contests is another story with one of its ingredients.
Final verdict on Olympus Labs’ Sup3r PCT. Is it worth the price?
Let’s start off by saying that Olympus Labs did an amazing job with their newest post cycle product. It is packed with a lot of useful ingredients that will normalize your body after a strong cycle, which is crucial for those hard earned gains. Even though it’s pretty pricey ( around $50 for a bottle ), your body will be thankful for it! All things considered, there is no doubt that this is a class A product, and that you should really invest in it, if you can afford it!
What exactly is inside of this product? Are there any dangerous ingredients that I should know about?
This ingredient has the ability to improve your heart function and lower your overall bad cholesterol levels. In addition to this, it also exhibits anti-aromatase activity.
Also known as Arimistane, Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione is a derivative of 7-oxo and a common OTC aromatase inhibitor. Users of this ingredient claim that it has increased their libido, and improved their overall recovery. It also has the ability to give you that leaner, harder physique and eliminate bad estrogen from your body.
Fadogia Agrestis PE
This ingredient is actually an herb from a Nigerian shrubbery, which is traditionally used as a proerectile agent. Fadogia Agrestis has been shown to increase serum testosterone levels and prolong time to climax (something all of you guys must be interested in).
If you just went through a hard cycle, you will probably want to ensure that your body’s hormone levels go back to normal. This is usually done with a potent PCT product that takes care of these sorts of things for you. The point of PCT is to get your natural testosterone production restored as quickly as possible, while recovering your heart and liver function. In other words, this is where Sup3r PCT comes into play. Not only will this product get your hormonal levels back to normal, it will also normalize your libido while lowering possible heart and liver problems.
If you are wondering what do other users have to say about Sup3r PCT, you might want to take a look at these testimonials:
Received Fri. Today is Monday morning. I already feel a difference and that was just from waking up. I tried another otc ptc the first two weeks off cycle and I can def tell a difference in the 2 products. Of course YMMV, but for me this stuff does the trick.
If your looking for a complete pct that does what it says it does then this stuff is what you need! I’ve been using this after my every cycle and it works like a charm! 10 out of 10 for sure.
Bought this product due to the stellar ingredient profile but wasn’t paying enough attention to the serving sizes. 10 pills a serving was a hassle, but it was partially my fault as I didn’t read far enough into the serving info. If you can stomach swallowing 10 pills, go for it as the ingredients and dosage is all spot on.
Amazing PCT supplement, contains 4 functions that are vital in any pct supplement. Use 4 caps per day, and your body will feel great after a cycle.